The Jovio Real Estate Operations team is expanding into Houston and is seeking a dynamic REALTOR® to join the team and launch the Houston Office! At Jovio, we hire tomorrow's real estate professional. We believe agents should focus on customer success, not lead generation. At Jovio, our growth team does the heavy lifting, reaching out to potential sellers and buyers through radio & print advertising, SEM, social media marketing, and other demand generation strategies. We have a steady pipeline of new quality leads and clients who need experienced agents to guide them through the process of buying and selling. Our agents are salaried with incentives and have a product suite of proprietary technology and software to ensure they are able to provide their highest and best service. As Jovio’s Lead Houston Agent you will have the opportunity to grow and scale with a united team.
As Jovio’s Lead Houston Agent, you will:
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified seller and buyer opportunities
- Maintain accurate lead and deal details in our CRM
- Respond via text, phone call, and email to all inbound leads in a timely manner in accordance with SLAs
- Tour properties with prospective buyers and educate them about all aspects of the homebuying process
- Conduct property visits at prospects’ homes, educating them about the home-selling process and Jovio’s services
- Ensure successful handoff to our Centralized Operations team to ensure listings are onboarded to our platform successfully
- Negotiate offers, provide sound guidance, and ensure buyers and sellers have successful outcomes
Who you are:
- Licensed real estate agent in the state of Texas with at least 2 years of experience
- An exceptional communicator; you over communicate and follow-up quicker than peers
- An extremely proactive, self-starter, with strong organizational skills and ability to thrive in an autonomous environment
- A savvy relationship builder with the innate ability to create genuine and meaningful connections with homeowners
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Tech-savvy and have understanding of the power of CRM systems, transaction management software, and customer-facing apps to streamline the experience of buying and selling real estate
- Believe real estate is a team sport and that technology can help provide a better experience for homeowners
- Ready to be part of a team that truly wants to reinvent the experience of buying and selling homes.
Interested in applying?
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title you're applying for in the subject line.