Jovio is on a mission to modernize the real estate industry! We’re looking for a marketing intern to help take Jovio marketing initiatives to the next level. You’ll have the opportunity to gain real-world start-up experience and learn more about digital marketing for the real estate industry.
As the Jovio’s Marketing Intern, you will assist with:
- Data gathering and analysis
- Social media content creation
- Proofreading content
- Research projects
- Property marketing initiatives
- Self-starter and quick thinker who’s not afraid to make gut decisions
- Team player who will take ownership over both wins and losses
- Quick learner with a willingness to take a new projects positively
- College student (or recent grad) (preferably majoring in Marketing, Communications, or PR- but we’ll hear your case if your focus was in something else!)
What you MUST HAVE:
- Incredible attention to the deets (How many typos did you find in this job description?)
- An overwhelmingly positive entrepreneurial spirit
- Availability to work at minimum 15 hours a week
- A passion to be part of a successful start-up team
- General tech-savviness
- Interest / experience in real estate
- Proof of execution / documented success with SEO / SEM a plus
Must be Austin, Texas based and able to work-on site at Jovio HQ / start date: ASAP
Negotiable compensation - reports to Brand Strategist
Interested in applying?
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title you're applying for in the subject line.