As a Listings & Transaction Coordinator, you will be at the center of the Real Estate Operations Team. Your main role will be to ensure all property listings are on boarded efficiently and both seller and buyer transactions have a smooth path to closing. At Jovio, our success is measured by our clients’ satisfaction. In this position, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of each and every client success story. You must have a customer service oriented personality with a knack for technology and a desire to modernize the real estate industry.
A day in the life of the Listings & Transaction Coordinator will include:
- Processing, tracking, and dissecting documents for a large volume of clients
- Managing day-to-day tasks for the Real Estate Operations team
- Acting as the central point of contact for all sellers
- Ensuring a smooth path to closing for sellers and buyers
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Careful attention to all details including client / agent communication and all contracts
- Making informed decisions based on contract content and details at hand with little supervision necessary
- Suggesting new ways to improve and further automate your position, allowing you to focus on serving more clients
Requirements for the Listings & Transaction Coordinator include:
- 3+ years of experience in a project management or an executive administrator role
- Technology savvy with a knack for picking up new systems quickly
- Knowledge of the MLS, Google Drive, Supra, Docusign preferred
- A motivation to continuously improve processes
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to anticipate needs
- Motivated and energized by a long to-do list
- The desire to put a client’s and the team’s needs before your own
- Genuine interest in modernizing the real estate industry
Interested in applying?
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title you're applying for in the subject line.