Jovio is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager who will play an instrumental role in the company’s customer acquisition tactics and strategy. As the owner of this function, you will be responsible for lead generation, nurture, and retention across all channels and campaigns. You will partner closely with marketing, sales, and product to deploy, measure, and iterate on innovative marketing strategies and assets that will generate demand for Jovio's products and service and assist Jovio in exceeding its growth targets.
- Build out and manage Jovio’s organic and paid user acquisition strategy across channels including social media, SEO/SEM, referrals, and offline channels
- Analyze and draw insights to provide actionable recommendations from data sourced from our all digital and non-digital channels
- Discover correlation among behavior and results to optimize conversion rate
- Deploy rapid A/B testing of web and landing pages, ad copy and creative, and other elements to uncover data-driven insights that inform action
- Design and implement optimization tests across the funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention)
- Build out dashboards and own key performance metrics including Leads, MQLs, Opportunities, and Deals across the business to inform sales and marketing strategy and tactics, on and offline
- Lead SEO strategy to improve search performance, increase organic lead flow, and reduce CAC
- Implement strong data governance practices, documentation, and communication of all analyses and methodologies
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to deploy creative solutions to unique business problems
- 5-10 years in an analytical marketing role, focused on lead generation and customer retention
- 5-10 years of experience in SEM and SEO
- Attention to detail, with a strong focus on data governance and discovering actionable insights
- Proven track record of increasing lead count, optimizing conversion rate at each level of the funnel, while decreasing CAC
- Experience with Google analytics, Google ads, Google data studio, Google experiments, Facebook ads, Heap Analytics, Full Story, Mailchimp, Zoho CRM, Zapier, and Airtable
- Experience thriving in a fast-growth environment
- Experience in real estate, technology, or any B2C tech-enabled service preferred
- A motivated, positive, proactive and transparent attitude
Must be Austin, Texas based and able to work-on site at Jovio HQ
Start date: ASAP
Interested in applying?
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title you're applying for in the subject line.